Employers have access to a variety of group life insurance plans through numerous carriers that enable them to customize a benefits program that best meets the needs of their employees.
We offer an excellent Life product that combines both a permanent insurance such as Universal Life or Whole Life for employees, in conjunction with inexpensive Term Insurance. The Employer can choose to offer additional riders on this group plan, which can include Critical Illness coverage, Long-Term Care coverage, and Waiver of Premium.
The amount of coverage available to an employee is typically based on their annual salary. The maximum allowed for purchase on these plans is usually five times annual salary, to a maximum of $500K. The employee can apply for both a Whole or Universal Life policy and Term Insurance under one application, selecting the amounts of each or either plan based on their personal family needs. Participation in this product when offered to employees is normally quite high, as it can truly address the individual financial needs of each employee.
Based on Group size, the offering can include Conditional Guarantee Issue with only a few eligibility questions, and with participation, a level of Guarantee Issue can also be offered based on the size of the Group. Coverage is also available to Spouses and Children.
We can secure exceptional underwriting offers for Group Term Life. Most of our Brokers offer and enroll this product themselves, with our Agency securing the specialized Voluntary Work-Site Life products and underwriting.
LifeTime Benefit Term
This unique product is Permanent Term insurance that lasts a lifetime and includes Long Term Care. It is the benefit solution for “Pre” and “Post” retirement needs.
- Life Insurance Premiums Guaranteed for Life
- Guaranteed coverage through age 120
- Long Term Care coverage worth 3x your death benefit amount. That’s up to 75 Months of care for Nursing Home, Assisted Living and Home Care!
- Very easy to qualify for coverage
- Paid-Up Insurance starting after the tenth year
- Death Benefit is Fully Paid-Up prior to Age 100 on a current assumption basis
- Plan is Portable with no increase in premium
- Spouse and Children coverage available
- Accelerated Death Benefit for Terminal Illness included
- Guaranteed protection for Today and Tomorrow